About me

My photo
aku pencinta seni... i spent most of my life for art... i'm addicted... i mean to art... i might not that great... but i do try 2 make a better design... this is me " the eddieolistic "

Monday, May 30, 2011

My Messy Life


hey guys... its already June coming up in just one more day less... nothing much happen in this few month since January till this coming June... my life is kinda messy i guess... i try to do that and this... but still nothing much to talk about... just say that my life is kinda boring... ha-ha ... i'm not updating my blog for almost 2 or 3 month... see... it felt like I've already forgetting about the existing of this blog... you know what guys... I've lost my sense for art and design... i still can make a design... but i don't know why i can't come out with my crazy idea like before...  i could say that my sense of designing slowly get away from my mind just like all butterfly in my design above... and day by day i just watch this screen till my eyes tears with blood... that's just a metaphors to show what exactly happen to me... sound serious right.? ha-ha... but its true... that's also the reason why i not come out what any new design in this few month... but... i'll try my best to make sure that sense come back to me... so that you guys could see more design from me... that's all guy... good night...

p/s : ................................................................................

0 comments:

Post a Comment